Thursday, May 30, 2013

Scrapping Everyday Miracles Challenge

I just love playing along at the Christian challenge blogs - Scrapping Everyday Miracles, Word Art Wednesday and Twist of Faith Cards because I love what they stand for, the messages they bring, and designing with scripture and other sweet sentiments.   I specifically created this card based on the card sketch for the May Challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.  The card sketch is simple and sweet, and I really enjoyed creating my card for their challenge.  Not to mention, I absolutely LOVE their sponsor, Blue Moon Scrapbooking and would be SO thrilled to win their prize.   You can read more about this awesome challenge by clicking on the link below:
 
Scrapping Everyday Miracles - Challenge #20 - May Sketch Inspiration - Use Circles - I used this Verve stamp for my sentiment because it reminds us that God's grace is ALWAYS sufficient (as He has told us in 2 Corinthians 12:9).

I'm also sharing this card in a couple of other Christian challenges this week.  I just LOVE playing along, and although I'm new at this - I'm enjoying it so much, and all the people I've met have been SO sweet.
 
Twist of Faith Cards Challenge Blog - Challenge #39 - Clean and Simple
 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog - Challenge #82 - Anything Goes Sponsored by Pink Persimmon Stamps - Use an Uplifting or Encouraging Quote or Scripture

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
 
I appreciate your comments and kinds words of encouragement as I get started in the blogging world, and I always welcome suggestions.  If you would be kind enough to become my new follower, I would also love to follow your blog.  Thanks for even stopping by my blog today.  It means so much to me.
 
Sierra

13 comments:

  1. Sierra, I feel exactly like you do - I love playing along on the Christian theme blogs...not only because of challenges but because of the fellowship. I LOVE your card - love the verse you used and the flowers are very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith. Hope you come back again and again and again......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sierra,
    This may be the singularly most beautiful card I have seen today. ( I have seen some beauties). There is something about it that makes my heart sing.
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful artwork with us during these last days of May.
    Abundant Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    I joined your site so I extend a warm invitation to pop over and visit and join if you so choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sierra! Thanks for your kind words regarding our blog. I agree that these Christian blogs are a tremendous blessing, and we're all very glad to have you play along with us. Thanks for sharing this GORGEOUS card with us. I love the color scheme and the sweet flowers. God bless you this week, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the colors! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sierra, This is such a gorgeous, sweet, and oh so encouraging card. Thanks for your support of the Christian challenge sites. It is such an encouragement! Thanks for joining the Scrapping Everyday Miracles May Sketch Challenge. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful CAS card. I really like the lovely colors. Really like that sentiment! Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Twist of Faith. I hope we will see you again next week. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this pretty card!! And the sentiment is awesome!! So very glad you were able to join in our challenge at SEM this month & best of luck on winning the prize too:).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty bouquet of floral on your card. Thanks for commenting & becoming a follower of my blog. My daughter is the true artist in the family as you can see by the Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow artwork on my blog right sidebar she has created. I'm a new follower of your blog. If you have any questions about anything just ask. I may not know the answer but will help if I can. As far a experience I'm still learning and tend to be a Clean & Simple CAS creator but do step out of my comfort zone and try new things.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely car! Great sentiment too! And I love you little flowers! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog -- I'll be following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sierra, I just saw your comment, and am happy to follow your blog. I know it is very hard starting out with blogging, just hang in there. I have been doing it for two years and it is a long process to meet people who you can support on their blogs, as they support you. You are doing the right thing reaching out to other bloggers. If you ever have any questions you can email me at nathansmom7@gmail.com and I will help you if I can. I just love your card. The circles add a fun focal point to the center. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I am following you through bloglovin, I will see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sierra! I'm so glad that you've shared your beautiful card in our CAS challenge at Twist of Faith.... it's so warm and welcoming... like a big hug! I loved reading your post, and was excited to read that you feel my motivations for starting Twist of Faith... a fun place to share our faith based card creations... I hope we see you often at Twist of Faith!
    hugs and blessings from wintery southern Australia!
    Pauline
    (your newest follower)

    ReplyDelete